Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Mornings

I am really not a morning person. I would much rather stay up late and watch movies, talk on the phone, date, all that fun stuff. However, I have to get up at 5 in the morning in order to get to work by 6:30 so staying up late doesn't happen very often, and my morning starts very, very early. Now I say 'get up' because I am not really 'awake.' The waking up process doesn't start for about an hour, usually while I am driving to work, or on days like today, during the first couple of hours of work. I am kind of rambling, but that's ok cause I am really tired and have to stay awake for class tonight. Hopefully the diet coke will kick in soon!!!

3 comments:

Lyndsie Miles said...

Cool! I didn't know you had a blog! I'm not the best at looking into details on facebook. I'll be stopping by more often, now that I know you're here!

JACK!E said...

Hey Trudy, it looks like you are doing well. I love blogging and am always happy to find old friends. I wish Becky Garrido had one. I have thought about her a lot lately.

The Shepherds said...

Sure write me over email but don't even tell me you have a blog. You look good! I really miss seeing you!