Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Many, Many Projects

*quick update before the post, mom is doing much better, she is home resting, trying to remember to take it easy. she came home from the hospital on friday.*


And now on with my post. I like to be kept busy. I feel bad when I sit in front of the t.v. and do nothing but watch it. I feel much better about sitting on my rearend when I am multitasking while doing so. I like to crochet, knit, cross stitch, whatever. I also get bored in sacrament meeting if I don't have something to keep my hands busy, I think it must be adult onset ADD or something. Anyway, I like to do projects.


The current project list, and reason for this post, is that there is something in the water cause many of my friends and family are having babies! I love doing baby projects, cause they are just fun. I switch around a lot with which medium I create the project in, but right now I am in love with these car seat blankets.
I didn't make this one, I stole the picture from another blog, but I think they are great, cause the staps for the carseat feed in through the holes, you buckle the baby, then wrap them up. This may not be a new thing to all you mothers out there, but I like them.
So anyway, if you are expecting a baby and want one of these, I would love to make one for you. Just leave a comment about what color you want for the blanket and the crochet edge, if you have a 5 point or 3 point car seat, and your address so I can get it to you. Seriously, don't hesitate if you want one.

3 comments:

The Jeppson Family said...

I believe you already have my order! ha ha!

Trudy Ann said...

yup, and i finished it at like 4:30 this morning, cause I was awake and couldn't sleep.

Lyndsie Miles said...

Oh, those are very nice! I have the cover thing, but a blanket would be nice! I'll pay you for doing it!

I'm not sure what colors...call me!