Friday, March 20, 2009

Dancing Queen

Some of you may be scandalized by this post, but don't worry it was all in good fun! Last week I was very daring, went completly out of my comfort zone and went dancing. What type of danceing you may ask........POLE DANCING! Yes you read that right. Here in good old Utah there is a studio that teaches pole dancing as an exercise class. A girl from my ward and I went list past Saturday and just giggled the entire time! It was so much fun and I was very sore that afternoon and the next day cause it takes some muscles to pole dance. We were taught a simple routine, and also some spins on the pole. Was totally worth the $12.50 for the class and if it was closer to my house I would totally get a membership.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

i give you credit...i would never have the guts to do something like that!

The Shepherds said...

Oh how Ryan would think he was gonna benefit from that one! I will not even mention there is such a class!

Allison said...

That sounds like fun but don't think I am brave enough to do it!!