Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Questions........

If you have noticed on my side bar I am taking an Anthropology class this semester. The great thing about this class is there is no final! The bad thing is, the majority of our grade is a research paper due at the end of the semester. So as not to be completly stressed out, I am thinking up subjects now. The paper can be on anything, and I am toying with the idea of writing a paper on courting rituals in different societies. The only problem with that is I havn't the foggiest notion of where to look for books to read on the subject. So this is a call for help- PLEASE let me know if you know of a book that will help me out, or if you have a brilliant idea for a paper that has something to do with anthropology.

In other news, for my rock climbing class I have made it to the top of the climbing wall several times in one class. I am still scared out of my mind that I will fall and plumit to my death (yes I know that is why I have a belay person, but my entire class is made up of cute little nursing studants all of whom I probably out way by about 20 lbs) but I am getting better.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

The World Atlas of Archaeology is just that: an atlas of archaeological sites and cultures in the world sorted by modern geographic continent and political country boundaries. You'll find sites and cultures listed for each country, why the site or culture is important or interesting, and in many cases, references or other suggestions for further research.

I found this online. I guess you can put in world atlas of archaeology and you should be able to find stuff. I don't know much about that topic so I can't be of more help