Friday, January 9, 2009

Back to School

So I started back to school this week, which I am excited about. I am taking two classes this semester, American Civilizations which is just your basic history class, and a group piano class which I haven't actually started yet, becasuse classes started on Wendsday and the piano class is on Tuesdays. The history class sounds like fun though. The proffesor is a normal, non-weird nerdy type of guy who reminds me of my home teacher, but makes the three hour class only last two and a half, and makes it interesting, so it should be fun.

2 comments:

Allison said...

That sounds like fun! I love history and took just about every history class offered where I went to college so I think that will be an exciting class! I have also taken a group piano class while it is a little wierd at first it was rather fun also! Good luck!

Little John said...

I am so sorry you have to take a piano class! My parents make me take stupid piano and I can't quit!!!!! I have to play most of the songs in the hymn book until I can quit. Unless, college comes first. Looking forward to reading more of your blog.
Your Cousin,
John